Hayward Baker, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation, earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices located throughout the United States. Hayward Baker routinely develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging geotechnical problems for its customers.
We are seeking qualified geotechnical construction Laborers. The ideal candidate will have experience with anchors, tiebacks, micropiles, soil nails, shotcrete and grouting systems, etc.
In this safety-sensitive position, you will be required to work on various construction sites performing basic tasks such as:
- Assist equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled craft workers
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
- Load and unload construction materials
- Assemble and disassemble temporary construction structures
- Perform construction site setup and cleanup
- Complete all job related duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
Qualified candidates must have or be:
- Hands-on experience as a general laborer in the construction industry
- Self-motivated and willing to travel
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Able to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
- Specific experience in ground improvement, grouting and/or earth retention a plus
Hayward Baker, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and other protected groups to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.