Opportunity for a stellar data scientist to make an impact through our world-class risk products working with our fast-paced and collaborative team of data scientists. You would be expected to bring and implement innovative ideas to disrupt or enhance already established predictive models and processes for our fraud and compliance products for one or more industries including (but not limited to) banking, telecommunication, retail, and e-commerce. If you are curious, proactive, and driven data science leader who leads by example, then we would like to hear from you.
- Collaborate with a niche team of product and research-minded data scientists
- Champion innovation initiatives from a data science lens from ideation to production bringing cutting-edge ideas from the latest research literature leading your team by example
- Partner closely with product, strategy, and engineering organizations to identify opportunities to improve our solutions leveraging LexisNexis' proprietary data
- Analyze and mine very large amounts of data to assess patterns and insights using the multiple analytic stacks such as R, Python, SQL etc.
- Conduct analysis and performance reports in support of existing and new product development, and/or customer sales.
- Clearly document and communicate analytic work and/or results.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, or related advanced quantitative field
- 5 years+ experience in data science, analytics, or machine learning engineering
- Strong theoretical and practical competence of machine learning and graph analytics concepts
- Great coding skills working with machine learning framework/programming languages such as H2O, Python, R, MLLib, scikit-learn or similar tools
- Inspires others with intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, dedication, and results-driven mentality
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.