Data Science Manager Location: 100% REMOTE (though sorry we are not yet registed to hire in AR, DE, DC, HI, KS, LS, MI, MO, NE, NM, ND, RI, SD, VT, WV, WY)
Salary: 150-200k base + full benefits (see below)
Skills: 5+ yrs DS, NLP in production, experience mentoring/leading
Global data insights company operating in 3 continents. We are in high growth mode! If you're seeking a 'family feel' culture with talented yet servant and humble leadership, then read on.......
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Great work life balance including early out Fridays!
- High growth company with lots of opportunities to develop your career
- Strong team culture with highly collaborative team of people who all truly care about their work
- People first culture where employees are valued
For this job specifically:
Great opportunity to build a new team from the ground up! Build core products with high visibility in the company.
What You Will Be Doing You'll be the first member and Team Lead/Manager of a new NLP Data Science team. You'll have 2 direct reports initially and will continue to grow the team over time.
- Lead and mentor the NLP Data Science team
- Build state of the art NLP models and datasets
- Work/collaborate with cross functional teams
- Acting as the SME stay abreast of advancements in NLP and incorporate new tools, techniques and methods
- Deliver models into production environments
- Work on classifiers and extractors that process billions of documents concurrently
- Work with large data sets and build ML pipelines
What You Need for this Position What's 100% essential:
- 5+ yrs Data Science
- NLP in production (and NLP should be your core focus the last few years)
- Experience mentoring/leading others
- Scalable NLP models
Nice to have but not required:
- AWS and other cloud technologies
- Current approaches such as Bert, Transformers etc..
- Deep learning
- Self supervised and semi supervised learning
What's In It for You Salary + benefits including PTO, 14 holidays, sick leave, leaves of absense (bereavement, jury duty etc...), 401k with match up to 4%, health/dental/vision, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, Disability insurance and more!
So, if you are a fit please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sally Janavicius
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 40 minutes ago
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Posted 37 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!