Customer Support Specialist - The Toro Company
Who Are We?
The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. From residential lawns and gardens, to venues such as St. Andrews Links and Target Field, we are a company with a global footprint and a passion for helping people beautify whatever landscape they may be in. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place in the Twin Cities to build a career.
As the Customer Support Specialist you will provide exceptional order to invoice customer relations experience for assigned accounts; working with customers to manage product availability and shipment consolidation in an effort to satisfy their requirements.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- Coordinate information flow, orders, and shipments to meet shipping goals of the customer(s) and division(s)
- Produce and distribute order management reports to customers to optimize consolidation of truckload shipments
- Process shipments for international customers according to regulations
- Support and interact with sales and marketing, inventory analysts, distribution centers, credit, and traffic to facilitate order requirements
- Maintain knowledge of Toro product
- Maintain best in class responsiveness to correspondence with internal and external customers
- Identify and communicate any issues which would delay or impede prompt shipment of orders
- Take lead in periodic projects and activities such as LEAN process improvements
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Bachelor's degree with a 3+ years related experience required
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills to effectively communicate
- Ability to organize, assemble, and arrange resources to meet goals
- Skilled data entry and system navigation skills
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills to support interaction and development of relationships with a wide-range of internal and external customers
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including strong keyboarding skills
- Experience with order related systems; SAP and product knowledge and configurations desired
- 0 to 10% travel (domestic and international)
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits -The Toro company offers employees at our Bloomington, MN HQlocation a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Location
- Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!Food -
Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.Wellness
- The Toro Company's HQ offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health and financial health resources to all employees.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours
- Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at our Bloomington HQ are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.This team does a rotational schedule to cover customers.Flexible Work Arrangements
- After a training period, this person will get the opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home part-time up to 2 days per week. #LI-Onsite #LI-HybridCompetitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location.Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.