What's the role?
The C ustomer S uccess M anager is responsible for the successful delivery, adoption, and ongoing engagement of HERE's technology solutions to customers and ensuring these solutions continue to be successful for the customer over time. You will oversee day-to-day customer relationships and you will actively participate in retaining and growing customer relationships
This role require s a high level of expertise in strategic relationship management, leadership, networking and commercial awareness, as well as the ability to influence positive outcomes from indirect reports. T he role will cover all sectors , focusing on key and strategic accounts , utilizing HERE products and services .
- LEAD ENGAGEMENT FOR KEY AND STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS ACROSS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER PORTFOLIO OF HERE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Own the overall success of the account (high-touch engagement), develop and executive a Success Plan to help Customers maximize the value from utilizing HERE products / services, with a laser focus on customer centricity
- Drive complex, strategic and large-scale customer engagements including multiple program s , sub-programs and projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders and manage cross-functionally as needed to ensure successful customer delivery (product launches, projects, etc.)
- Oversee delivery to customers on-time and at agreed quality and within budget
- Proactively identify and manage risks, and project escalations from the client and work with the Project / Program Managers to resolution, driving projects to successful completion
- ACT AS THE CUSTOMER ADVOCATE / VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER :
- Be the V oice of the C ustomer for a robust set of products and services regardless of delivery mechanism (task, project, or program)
- Identify gaps in methodologies and/or processes for any part of the customer lifecycle and drive change for continuous improvement
- Act as the customer champion and advocate, representing the customer end-to-end with regular feedback to Product and Sales, and having the authority to request executive-level review and decision making as needed
- PROVIDE EFFECTIVE SALES AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR UTILIZING HERE TECHNCIAL ASSETS AND READY TO SELL PRODUCTS :
- Consult clients on potential opportunities to improve their Navigation, IoT and LBS solutions, in conjunction with HERE Sales Account Executives
- Support sales opportunities for Navigation Applications, Location Based Services and Map Content , f ocus ing on ready to sell products vs. project-managing pilots and / or 'proof of value' activities
- Promote HERE's Services Value Proposition to customers
- Act s as the main technical customer interface and ensure customer requirements are understood across internal divisions (Voice of the Customer)
- Travel up to 25%, both domestic and international, to meet customers and suppliers as needed -
Who are you?
What Do We Offer?
- 5-10 years of technical experience (content / data / engineering) with a sales / pre-sales track record or equivalent technically oriented management function
- Experience in Customer Success and Program Management working with large enterprise customers
- Solid track record of managing customer relationships, including delivery of large scale programs to market and successful project management
- Sound understanding of infotainment, telematics and wireless communication technology with a depth of experience across sectors - automotive, consumer electronics, public, telecom
- Excellent c onsultative , advisory , organizational skills with an aptitiude for strategic thinking, proactive risk management and problem solving
- Strong leadership , ownership, lobbying skills with ability to influence people outside of one's own managerial matrix and a track record of s olid cross-functional stakeholder management skills and collaboration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in E nglish , and inter-cultural work experience; local language skills are a plus
- Graduate Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent technical field preferred
- PMI PMP certification (or equivalent) preferred but not required
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects you work on
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video