At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Customer Service & Support Representative Specialty Sr (GOV) within PNC's Treasury Management Client Care organization, you will be based in Kalamazoo, MI. Hours for this position are Monday - Friday 11:30 am - 8:00 pm.
- Performs advanced customer service activities and initiatives for specialized products and services. Supports a complex dedicated suite of products/services, services a sophisticated client base, and/or leverages an advanced process or tool to support internal and external customers. Focus on problem resolution that occurs across multiple channels for our customers. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
- Receives, investigates and responds to customer inquiries regarding complex products, services and issues via all channels through which customers are served.
- Resolves customer service inquiries and issues. Recommends appropriate solutions. Resolves the most complex or reoccurring issues, and identifies root cause and acts as an escalation point. May interact with higher levels within the customer organization.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction consistent with PNC's core values. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Serves as a coach or mentor and may serve as a trainer to the customer service team.
- Documents customer interactions and completes service requests to minimize customer effort or additional action.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Client Relationship Management - Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Customer Experience Management. - Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Fraud Detection and Prevention - Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Products and Services - Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Tech Savvy - Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.