Our client, a software company located in Wilmington, MA is seeking a Customer Service Representative on a temporary basis for the next six months plus. The hours for this role will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and is compensating $21/hour.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Coordinate order management and logistic processes including any order changes
* Assure all backlog is priced correctly, and manage all billing issues
* Proactively monitor and advise customers of changes to schedule dates
* Manage customer portals
* Coordinate special shipment requests, and assist with shipping questions
* Assist with price quotes
* Support sales engineers on all demand activity
* Coordinate material returns and customer credits
* Judiciously use the Customer Service Expedite site to meet customer request dates
* Understand and implement logistics concepts
* Assist with logistic performance programs and continuous improvement programs
* Be a member of process improvement teams as assigned
* Service-oriented with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience in lieu of degree
* 3-5 years' experience in a customer-facing role; semiconductor industry strongly preferred
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Qualified candidates should apply today for immediate consideration!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!