A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your role: This position is responsible for managing and executing all customer interfacing quality activities for the products which are manufacturing at US Sites and inter-companies. The position requires developing and executing programs to ensure that the products and services provided by EMD Electronics continually improve and meet the expectations of our customers.
- Manage and drive programs to align with and perform against our strategic customer's quality programs.
- Measure and report complaint/satisfaction issues. Drive for consistency with complaints and provide a consistent voice to customers.
- Follow up customer complaints as well as supporting and coordination of customer requests.
- This position will be the primary contact for any customer related issues/concerns/etc. and directly reports to Head of Global Specialty Gases Quality
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications
- Complaints Resolution
- Customer Request/Survey/Satisfaction
- Customer Audit Program(incl. 3rd Party Audits)
- Customer Quality Programs and KPI/Reporting
- Customer Out of Control (OOC)/Outof Trend (OOT) issues
- New Product Development
- Management Review/KPI for Customer Quality in US
- Bachelor degree in engineering, science, statistics, or related technical program
- 8+ years relevant experience
What we offer:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and strong presentation skills
- Self motivated and self starter with the ability to work on multiple activities and projects in an organized and timely manner
- Experience in Customer Interfacing Activities and understand customer expectation and requirements
- Experience with problem solving and investigation methodologies, Statistical Analysis and Data Automation
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards
- Applied experience with ISO management systems
- Applied experience with SPC/SQC and statistical techniques(Minitab), MS Office Tool(Excel, Word, Power points) skills
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 221505
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.