Job ID: 283564
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Customer Experience and Innovation (CXI) Analyst role is both a strategic and facilitative role to help understand and articulate our customers' feedback and experience around pain points, needs and best-in-class customer experiences that enable high customer satisfaction and business outcomes. We are a fast-paced team looking for a self-motivated analyst who can understand and articulate the big picture and execute with an eye for details to track and measure results.
As a CXI Analyst, this individual will be a key contributor to our CX Strategy, increasing our insight gathering capacity, helping to drive data understanding, prioritization of actions and accountabilities to measuring the results. They will assist in improving the customer experience by gathering customer insights, measuring operational performance, analyzing data, mining information across all customer touchpoints and channels, and translating it into actionable activities. They will need strong analytical skills to study numerous sets of data and draw accurate conclusions along with using the right tools for collecting customer experience information for the organization. We are looking for someone with a good blend of writing, speaking and presentation skills to draft analysis reports with clarity and present statistical information in an easy to understand manner.
This individual will help the organization better understand what it feels like to be a customer and provide guidance on how those experiences could be improved and differentiated. This position will have the opportunity to shape customer experience while contributing to key initiatives.
This role fills a key position in the implementation and deployment of the Customer Experience strategy to enhance internal capabilities to improve all touchpoints in the customer journey to ensure the delivery of consistent, exceptional experiences for every customer, every time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Centralize, analyze, and synthesize customer feedback and data across multiple sources and translate findings into actionable insights.
- Monitor and measure performance against customer expectations.
- Contribute to developing analytical strategy and work with cross-functional teams to determine the path to execution to achieve the desired and intended customer experience.
- Drive and influence business decisions based on customer insights and data, providing solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plans.
- Partner across internal teams to develop programs that bring critical customer insights to the forefront.
- Identify metrics to track and ensure those metrics are linked to business outcomes.
- Identify areas of risk and/or potential opportunities for product enhancements, features or consumer needs or desires through CX analytics.
- Create and maintain CX reporting and dashboards to share detailed customer feedback with the organization, ensuring that customer feedback and insights are effectively disseminated and utilized to improve products, processes and interactions.
- Using predictive analytics to recommend actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities.
- Consistently monitor progress to further develop the Voice of the Customer (VOC) program and increase ROI.
- Participate in communicating results to executives and other stakeholders.
- Leads efforts to affect internal customer mindset change through data storytelling that enables delivery of better experiences to external customers.
- Prepares and supports dashboard reports containing VOC and operational metrics that are relevant to specific business units.
- Provides data as requested and works with CXI team members to display data in easily understandable methods.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for customer data insights to support customer-centric decision making
- Works as individual coach for various stakeholder to ensure understanding of customer experience insights and feedback through training and workshops.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and demonstrated experience in data analytics, preferably in a customer experience, customer research, service design, operations or customer data analysis role with 3-5 years of experience. Required:
Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP); may be achieved within first year of employment. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: Required:
- Highly respected team player/learner and a collaborative worker. Possesses a strong desire and ability to rapidly learn and apply the principles of lean and change management.
- Experience and expertise with data analytics tools to help merge data from multiple sources to build reports; experience with BI applications such as PowerBI, Sisense, Microstrategies, Tableau or others; and Excel
- Expert-level presentation skills with experience in providing compelling data stories (visualizing data, synthesizing insights and storytelling with data) and effectively presenting customer feedback to all levels of leadership and stakeholders.
- Skilled in reading and interpreting data; translates data into meaningful information and uses data to shape work at both the department and enterprise level; possesses strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Passion for customer-centric solutions to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Analytical problem-solver with strong business acumen.
- Ability to develop CX strategies based on analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Excellent at visualizing data, synthesizing insights, and storytelling with data.
- Dashboard and reporting design experience.
- Knowledge of Voice of the Customer, Customer Success, and Customer Experience strategies preferred.
- Self-motivated and disciplined, with capacity to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and within time constraints.
- Exposure to cross-cultural audiences, and global and cultural awareness.
- Highly proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Outlook.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Database, Data Analyst, Data Mining, Change Management, Technology, Data, Management
This job has expired.