Provide assistance within the Credit Department: Reconciling short paid invoices, working with customers, customer service and the sales team. Managing, processing and recording new credit applications received while working within several systems. Setting up new customer accounts, scanning and saving all supporting documentation.
- Process credit applications as received.
- Collect trade references, bank references and credit reports.
- Review all supporting documentation received.
- Follow-up with customers for additional documentation required to assess credit worthiness.
- Communicate with Sales and RVP when credit review is completed, and limit is established.
- Open new accounts within two ERP systems
- Run reports daily for short-paid invoices.
- Pull customer's payment advice and review invoices for discrepancies.
- Contact customers for information on discrepancies and forward the supporting documentation to Customer Service and Sales to review.
- Log all short-paid invoices within Excel, including contact name and date.
- Follow up with CSR and Sales on resolution of short-paid invoices and update log.
- Support Credit collectors with tasks including sending out customer invoices and statements.
- Support Accounts Receivable with daily tasks
- Provide general office function requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school degree with some college courses or an associate degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Customer Service, accounts payable and receivable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, credit and collections
- Knowledge of and exposure to banking systems
- Knowledge of and exposure to credit reports
Excellent written and verbal English skills.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Low physical effort required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, lift, and walk.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Requires the ability to occasionally lift and /or move up to 35 lbs., average lift less than10 lbs.
- Requires the ability to use a computer, keyboard, monitor and calculator.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally, both in person and on the telephone
- Inside average office environment
- Average office noise levels
- No personal protective equipment required.
- Ambient temperature between 68• and 76•
As part of the Dayton family, you will enjoy competitive pay and a benefit package designed to offer convenience and security to our employees and their families. Our total compensation package includes:
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
• Retirement plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Short- and long-term disability programs
If we sound like your kind of people, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Dayton Superior Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.
This job has expired.