Location: Houston, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter in Houston, TX
Reporting to the Corporate HR Director, this position will be responsible for recruiting corporate, shared services, and divisional professional and technical positions while advancing the brand. The Recruiter will help guide hiring managers and candidates through the selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. This position will partner with subsidiary company Human Resource Directors and executive management to develop and execute staffing strategies, enhance the company's visibility/reputation in key recruiting channels, and help position the client as an employer of choice amongst target candidates.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition team to develop and execute an adaptable and flexible hiring plan, including sourcing, pre-qualifying, and closing offers with desired candidates to meet changing business needs.
• Drive the interview and hiring process by identifying key components of the job posting and initiating the search for qualified candidates.
• Manage offer process, including reference checks, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
• Negotiate offers by partnering with Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner.
• Partner with internal clients to understand specific business needs so that sourcing strategy quickly identifies qualified candidates.
• Interact with search companies and employment agencies when needed in order to facilitate the hiring of higher level and/or positions that are more specialized.
• Work closely with Recruiting Manager to build strategic alliances with professional and non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies to positively impact the recruiting efforts and name branding.
• Assist in the planning of media strategies and coordination of diversity initiatives in order to promote the organization.
• Revise job posting, staffing and sourcing procedures to continually improve and streamline the recruiting process and maximize resources.
• Visit all hiring manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department's culture and use that knowledge to market the client to potential candidates.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in the industry.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Job duties may be modified at any time.
• A bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related field is required.
• Minimum three (3) years' experience recruiting professional level team members; corporate or agency staffing recruiting experience required.
• Working knowledge of HR practices and applicable labor laws.
• Must demonstrate strong background in selecting and maximizing sourcing techniques to include cold calling, internal referral, internal candidate database, and internet search engines.
• Experience with use of a web-based applicant tracking system preferred including proven ability to train end users.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 or higher (to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Must have experience recruiting for a broad range of technical and professional exempt and non-exempt positions.
• Must have experience recruiting in a national, multi-location environment.
• Must demonstrate ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Must demonstrate strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
• Must demonstrate poise and maturity to articulate business goals, vision, culture and environment.
• Must demonstrate exceptional customer focus, interpersonal, coaching and teamwork skills.
• Must demonstrate the proven ability to build and maintain strong internal/external associations. CIR, or SPHR, or PHR, preferred.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com