It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for developing and fulfilling recruiting strategies for DuBois throughout US and Canada. This is a position with great impact in the business, which also requires operating in a strategic, consultative, and hands-on capacity while driving continuous results.
Primarily this role is responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment processes, from discussing the profile with Hiring Managers, to building a sourcing strategy, managing the relationship with candidates through the recruitment, interview and offer stages, while developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Build and develop our in-house Talent Acquisition capability to attract and hire high quality candidates; leveraging public channels such as social media, job boards and our careers website to develop a strong pipeline of external talent and embedding structured and robust selection processes across the whole region.
- Working with key stakeholders to enhance employer brand in the marketplace to aide direct recruitment and support the Company's purpose.
- Work with Human Resources Business Partners and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Administrator of the recruiting database. Ensure that all information is entered accurately and in a timely manner. Ensure actions required on a daily basis are reviewed and performed within the recruiting software. Ensure resumes are screened on a constant basis.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization by developing college recruiting programs & participating in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Manage the phone interview schedule process.
- Manage on-campus university recruitment program, which includes working with leaders to strategize what universities to attend, signing up and coordinating the process and attendance to the fairs.
- Ensure that Talent Acquisition provides an outstanding experience to hiring managers by sourcing high-quality candidates and following up throughout all points of the recruitment cycle.
- Leading the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition KPIs.
- Ensuring full leverage of our system capabilities, including Applicant Tracking System (Ceridian/Dayforce/Workday), websites and social media.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of regional and global Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Develop, optimize and manage recruitment vendor relationships, keeping utilization to a minimum.
- 5 - 7 years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience in a large corporate organization and/or agency experience
- Experience managing applicant tracking system (Ceridian/Dayforce) to track applicants through the selection cycle is preferred.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment recruiting for professional level and specialists.
- Creative sourcing and networking experience.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines, exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal clients.
- Detail oriented, with strong project management skills, and able to coordinate many record keeping activities.
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment, handling a high requisition load and keeping overall company time to fill low.
- Experienced in creating and delivering in-house Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Hands on experience managing all aspects full life cycle recruitment.
- Experience with different sourcing strategies.
- Preferred experience managing vendor relationships.
- Demonstrate superior customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communications skills.
- Manage confidential information.
- Effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Exercise mature, independent judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar areas.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.