Kforce has a client seeking a Contract Recruiter in Miami, Florida (FL).Duties:
- Partner with Business Leaders to support and deliver upon the company's recruiting strategy
- Serve as an experienced hire subject matter expert on the recruiting process; From sourcing and screening candidates, interviewing, negotiating compensation and restrictive covenants, closing, and working with other Human Capital colleagues to ensure the successful on-boarding of candidates
- Partner with the Compensation team in developing offer structures for all levels of candidates
- Possession of deep expertise across the recruitment life cycle including technical competence in legal and compliance requirements and an ability to approach recruitment issues in a strategic, conceptual and solutions-oriented manner
- Strong affinity for collaboration; A successful track record of being effective as both a team leader and a team player
- A superior sense of urgency with the demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Good knowledge of the revenue cycle market and the Company's place within it the competitive landscape
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Superior communications skills: in both written documents and in delivering presentations
- Ability to succeed in fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks, as well as to delegate
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.