Location: Austin, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Content Strategist in Austin, TX.
Local and W2 candidates not requiring sponsorship.
For immediate consideration email resume to Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsible for developing and delivering on the editorial plans, standards and content production processes required to create engaging and informative content.
- Assess and address critical gaps in existing online content policies, standards and content management tools.
- Develop, oversee execution of, and report on editorial plans, content lifecycles, and content goals with the portfolio leaders for all digital service portfolios.
- Demonstrate that mix of strategic vision and tactical focus that delivers a great content strategy.
- Seek out and use data and customer insights to inform content recommendations.
- Collaborate effectively with interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, product managers, engineers, and legal, risk, and compliance and subject matter experts as needed.
- Transform poorly organized pages into rich, easily discoverable pages through improved metadata.
- Persuasively communicate content plans to UX partners and key stakeholders.
- Create copy that helps people in the moment, and resonates with our brand voice.
- 3+ years as a strong user interface writer and/or content strategist.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and cross-functional negotiation skills.
- Ability to advocate for user experience and content strategy and facilitate alignment on content solutions with various partners (e.g., product, engineering, marketing, legal, risk, and compliance).
- Positive and proactive approach to addressing a project's unique needs and challenges.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and, ideally, familiarity with one or more design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Sketch, InVision, and Axure.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.