Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Content Strategist in San Francisco, CA.
Local and W2 candidates not requiring sponsorship.
For immediate consideration email resume to Kristina at email@example.com.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Consider content from a holistic standpoint-systems, platforms, and channels-to create a unified user experience.
- Demonstrate that mix of strategic vision and tactical focus that delivers a great content strategy.
- Use design thinking to innovate and solve problems.
- Seek out and use data and customer insights to inform content recommendations.
- Collaborate effectively with interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, product managers, engineers, and legal, risk, and compliance experts.
- Transform complex concepts into simple, understandable, and conversational copy.
- Write crisp, high-quality, on-brand user interface copy for wireframes, prototypes, and financial products.
- Persuasively communicate content plans to UX partners and key stakeholders.
- Create copy that helps people in the moment, and resonates with our brand voice Job requirements.
- 3+ years as a senior user interface writer and/or content strategist.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and cross-functional negotiation skills.
- Ability to advocate for user experience and content strategy and facilitate alignment on content solutions with various partners (e.g., product, engineering, marketing, legal, risk, and compliance).
- Portfolio with key content strategy deliverables (e.g., screenshots of interactive flows, copy decks for interactive design experiences, content inventory and audit, competitive analysis, content strategy deck, content type mapping, brand voice and tone).
- Positive and proactive approach to addressing a project's unique needs and challenges.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and, ideally, familiarity with one or more design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Sketch, InVision, and Axure.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.