Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22289
PURPOSE: Perform a variety of clerical duties and other office activities for the Operations Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Responsible for posting of piecework cards, day work cards, and pay sheets for Department 221.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all pay records and postings.
- Track and record employee vacation, as well as absenteeism information in Apriso and Excel.
- Compile various reports for the Operations Manager.
- Properly operate computer and other office machines.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Review, understand, and follow the departmental procedures, EW specifications, SSW specifications, and
- Plant Rules and Regulations that are associated with the performance of this job.
- Obey all safety rules, maintain cleanliness of the work area, and perform other duties as assigned by the Production Team Lead.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Ability to understand and interpret the specifications and procedures related to this job.
- Ability to effectively use office equipment e.g. computer, copier, fax machine, calculator, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of SAP, Apriso, and Outlook preferred.
- Ability to record and maintain accurate and complete records.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize duties.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Nearest Secondary Market:
Akron Job Segment:
Machinist, Welding, Clerical, ERP, SAP, Manufacturing, Administrative, Technology
This job has expired.