Due to rapid expansion in all of our clinics, we are offering a $3,000 sign on bonus. We are eager to be able to continue to serve clients in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The CPRC (community support) Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the provision of community support services and encouraging a team working environment that strives to provide holistic care to consumers.
Responsibilities of the Community Support Supervisor
• Provide supervision of community support specialists to include at least one hour of face-to-face individual
supervision, daily availability for consultation, and ongoing opportunity for skill development
• Ensure appropriate documentation and recording occurs within individual case records per policy
• Ensure face-to-face initial screenings occur within ten (10) working days of referral to the CPRC program
• Conduct screenings and assessments for potential consumers
• Assist clients with transportation as clinically indicated; driving is an essential function of the position
Master's degree in a human service related field
• Must be a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as defined in 9 CSR 10-7.140 (2) (QQ)
-Employee with a MA degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling or family therapy or related field who has completed a practicum or has (1) year of experience under the supervision of a mental health professional.
* All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
• A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage required
Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP)
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.