We're looking for an experienced marketer passionate about online communities, nonprofits and health organizations to join our Community & Impact partnerships marketing team. Across Community & Impact Partnerships we are helping community leaders and community-focused organizations drive real-world outcomes using our products and programs. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about the online community building and social impact space. They will be responsible for developing custom messaging and marketing to community leaders, organizations and not-for-profit audiences while supporting a holistic Facebook narrative.This person will be an expert at clearly communicating how and why our Facebook products, tools and programs such as Groups, Charitable Giving, Blood Donations and more can amplify and scale an organization's or community's impact. He or she will work cross-functionally to create product messaging, program positioning, collateral and various other forms of marketing content that uniquely connects with and supports the needs of community leaders and organizations around the world.The person who fills this role will leverage communication skills and has experience working across a broad range of topics. The role will also work with regional partnership teams to adapt strategies and communication that make sense in-market. Excellent marketing, communications, collaboration and cross-functional coordination are critical to success.
- Develop and execute world-class partner marketing strategies and materials to support product and program launches, updates and education that drive adoption and optimization of Facebook community-focused products and programs
- Understand the needs and motivations of community leaders, organizations and nonprofits
- Become an expert in the Facebook products and programs that support these audiences
- Deliver on a clear vision to show the value of Facebook offerings to partners
- Create compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g. narrative, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks) that maintains a cohesive global narrative
- Work directly with the Partnerships and Product Marketing teams to drive product and program awareness, adoption, engagement and partner satisfaction at a global and regional level
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Communications, Legal, Product, Design, and more
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years experience in Marketing Communications or Product Marketing
- Experience using marketing copy for partner marketing, websites, newsletters, case studies and other marketing communications including channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with B2B and B2C outbound marketing channels and tactics, including product GTM, community management and CRM
- Experience communicating complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences, particularly community leaders, community-focused organizations, experts and nonprofits
- Experience working cross-functionally and project managing, along with experience partnering with Product, Comms & Partnership teams
- Experience using data to make marketing decisions
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and influencing decisions across teams
- Experience working in matrixed and global cross-functional organizations across time zones and languages
- Experience marketing social purpose-driven and/or community-driven products and programs to diverse, global audiences
- Experience helping communities and social good organizations at scale
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.