Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- 5 day / 8 hour or 24 / 7 rotating shifts with possibility of overtime.
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Operation of the feed systems, extrusion, compounding line, blenders; on call during off days.
- Extrudes and tests for color quality at start-up and post blending finished product.
- Has knowledge of testing instruments, and related testing and job function procedures.
- Knowledge of color science/ basic math functions; use of computer Excel spreadsheets, database, AS400, Outlook.
- Able to complete color adjustments and physical testing on all SU and QC checks, adjust Maguire settings, and ship concentrates as QC's are approved.
- Ability to run Extrusion line (40%)
- Physical requirements:
- Reach requirement: Spin line: 88 ½ inches
- Operators would have to reach this height as well as manipulate materials/parts that weigh 30+ lbs. and they are required to have upper body strength for torquing bolts to 50 lbs.
- Operate Lift truck (5%)
- Must have good work / attendance record (not under corrective action).
- Computer skills (10%)
- Mathematical Skills. (Must pass basic math test) (5%)
- Identify color shades. (Must pass color blindness test.) (40%)
- Change packs, ability to lift overhead ~25 pounds.
- Conform to all Mohawk safety rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation with minimal Supervision.
- Good Communication and aptitude skills.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.