The Toro Company - CNC Machinist
Join our team and get a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
Shift: 2nd shift (3pm-11pm; Monday-Friday)and 3rdShift (11:00PM - 7:00AM; Sunday-Thursday)
- 401k with matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Available
This CNC Machinist role would be a flex operator running various machines such as lathes, mills, and grinders. This role will be assigned to equipment based on demand and coverage. The person will adjust and operate computer numerically controlled machines that perform multiple machining operations such as boring, turning, facing, milling, grooving, drilling, spot facing, reaming, tapping and burnishing. Required adjusting offsets and performing program editing.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship, and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- Parts must be made to print and process specifications.
- Responsible for own set-ups, and for inspecting own parts, including in-process inspection records.
- Completion of all associated paperwork and recordkeeping as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in CNC machining.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CNC certification/Associate's degree preferred.
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge in machine shop practices and the use of respective inspection instruments used in inspecting own parts.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.