Why work for TSI?
TSI, Inc. manufactures measurement tools and instruments in Shoreview, Minnesota. We have been in business since 1961. Our precision products are used around the world by researchers, scientists, businesses, emergency responders, hospitals, and much more. TSI is a great place to start and grow your career!
1st Shift: Monday through Thursday, 3:30 PM to 2:30 AM
We are looking for a CNC Mill or Lathe Machinist with three years of experience in working on DMG-Mori Seiki mill machines.
- These jobs are typically short runs, with multiple machine set-ups per day.
- You will work with 18 Machinist in a clean, safe and supportive in-house machine shop.
- Build parts for internal production and new engineering product design.
- Assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
- Works from complex blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions.
- Checks and inspects machining operations against specified tolerances.
- Minimum of three years CNC machining experience.
- High School or GED is preferred.
- Experience setting up and operating CNC Mill machines
- You will be required to bring in your own tool box to inspect parts according to the precision dimensions.
- Basic math skills proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
TSI is a drug and alcohol free workplace. Pre-employment screenings are conducted.Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
CNC, Machinist, Engineer, Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.