Clinical Research Associate III
Health Research Inc.
Clinical Research Services
First Shift (United States of America)
Takes a leadership role in the clinical research mission of the organization and Clinical Research Services (CRS) through the management of projects within the research regulatory requirements and careful adherence to the Code of Federal Regulations (Title 21) and guidelines set up by the International Committee for Harmonization for good clinical practices; takes a leadership role in one of the following areas: (1) the maintenance of research regulatory documents and the submissions of new studies, amendments, continuing reviews and all other study documents; (2) data collection and entry; (3) data management; or (4) study compliance; educates and mentors staff.
Required Education and Experience
1. Current certification by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP); or
2. Current certification by the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA); or
3. Other comparable research-related certifications recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as appropriate for this title.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in a health or science related field and the equivalent of three (3) years of full-time clinical research experience; or
2. Associate's degree in a health or science related field and the equivalent of four (4) years of full-time clinical research experience.
1. Incumbents must obtain certification through the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or from other comparable research-related certifications recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as appropriate for this title within one (1) year of appointment as a condition of continued employment.
2. Required degrees must have been granted by an accredited college or university or one recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as following acceptable educational practices.
Clinical Trial Management System Experience
Study Submission and Regulatory Experience
Roswell Park Cancer Institute Corporation (RPCIC) and Health Research Inc. (HRI) Roswell Park Division believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, and we do not discriminate against our employees, applicants or job seekers because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, creed, age, disability, pregnancy-related condition, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship status, genetic information, individual's relationship or association with a member of a protected category or any other protected group status as defined by law.
Additionally, RPCIC and HRI Roswell Park Division are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR-Benefits@RoswellPark.org or call (716) 845-4700 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
This is a grant-funded position. Compliance with funding requirements such as time and effort reporting, grant deliverables, and contract deliverables is required.
Health Research Incorporated (HRI) Roswell Park Division participates in the E-Verify program.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Qualified Individuals with Disabilities/Qualified Protected Veterans
Posted 30 minutes ago
Posted 30 minutes ago
Posted 29 minutes ago