VCA Northwest Veterinary Specialists is a 24- hour Emergency/Critical Care and Specialty Animal Hospital located in Clackamas, Oregon.
We are seeking a experienced Client Service Phone Representative to join our busy on-site phone room team. This position is dedicated to providing a world-class customer service experience to our inbound callers by answering general questions and/or directing calls throughout the hospital's many departments and extensions.
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Phone Room Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain our client's and referring veterinarian's trust in our abilities. This position is responsible for answering high-volume and multi-line phones in a professional, efficient, friendly manner by:
· Demonstrating ownership of caller's concerns, ensuring first contact resolution
· Multi-task phone and paging systems simultaneously with efficiency
· Maintaining and organizing general hospital emails, forwarding to appropriate departments or personnel
· Other duties to be assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
VCA's Client Service Representatives come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds: careers in medical and healthcare fields, retail, hospitality, restaurant service, sales, management, administrative assistance and call centers. The successful CSR Phone Room candidate will share VCA's commitment to delivering the highest quality of patient care with exceptional customer (client) service. They will bring a positive attitude and high energy, along with:
· Compassion for pets and people.
· Demonstrated excellence in customer service, communication and listening skills, (including proficiency in basic grammar and spelling).
· Attention to detail
· Proven decision making skills, strong ability to multi-task.
· The ability to integrate new information into problem solving.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Willingness to work non-traditional hours of varying shifts - including nights, weekends and holidays.
· The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches and animal waste.
· Ability to sit at a work station for long periods of time.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees, including medical/dental/vision and paid vacation, 401 (k), generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!