Braun Intertec is seeking graduating students to join Braun Intertec as Civil/Geotechnical Staff Engineers. We are excited to provide this opportunity for motivated individuals to begin their career as employee owners of Braun Intertec.
- Perform various field and laboratory tests
- Work independently on specific assignments of limited scope and with engineers and on larger projects as a team member
- Prepare proposals for geotechnical and material testing projects
- Manage basic geotechnical and material testing projects
- Maintain client communications and build client relations
- Develops solutions, makes recommendations, and prepares engineering reports for review
- Observe construction in progress and reports to project engineer
- Gain experience relevant to work toward obtaining Professional Engineer license
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Perform field related services at least 50% of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 75 lbs. periodically
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Prior professional consulting internship or co-op experience desired
- Geotechnical internship or co-op experience preferred
- Proficiency in field-testing & report writing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering with geotechnical, materials emphasis, or related
- Possess EIT certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
Braun Intertec is a drug-free workplace and require all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
Braun Intertec employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.