Ardurra seeks a Civil Designer/Project Manager to join our team in Flagstaff, AZ.
- 8+ years of experience with AutoCAD
- A BS in Civil Engineering or related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to follow basic CAD standards and learn in-house standards
- Ability to draw plans efficiently and accurately using AutoCAD
- Thorough understanding of design of roads and streets, drainage and utility design
- Good written and oral communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and meticulous with details
- Business development and client relationship skills
- Good understanding of financial management
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates for a wide variety of civil engineering projects that include the following elements: geometric design, horizontal and vertical alignment, intersection layout and sight distance determination, interchange layout, roadway drainage, and right of way plans.
- Produce roadway sections, erosion control plans, site preparation plans, roadway profiles, drainage plans and profiles, utility plans, paving, pavement marking plans, and signing plans.
- Assist senior level staff or management with clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams on complex project issues.
- Make design recommendations, adaptations and modifications.
- Review plans and prepare or review contract documents, technical specifications, and estimates.
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.Recommended Skills
This job has expired.
- Attention To Detail
- Auto Cad
- Business Development
- Cad Standards
- Civil Engineering