Credentialed Veterinary Technician - Surgery -$2000 Sign-on Bonus Available for credentialed candidates!
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high-quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent-by delivering an outstanding client experience-so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You've worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
* catheter placement
* anesthesia monitoring
* physical examinations and patient assessment
* surgical preparation and assisting
* laboratory work
* patient recovery
* compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
You have worked hard for your credentials (CVT, RVT, LVT) and we want you to use the knowledge that you have invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
* Physical examinations and patient assessment
* Anesthesia monitoring
* Surgical preparation and assisting
* Laboratory work
* Catheter placement
* Patient recovery
* Compassionate care of our hospitalized animals
Salary: $21 -$24/hr
Sign-on Bonus: $2,000
We are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We support a work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the VCA team!
* Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
* Leadership opportunities
* Career development programs
* Opportunities to give back through strong shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
* Continuing education allowance
* Tuition support and sponsorships
* Veterinary Technician license reimbursement
* Free mental health and wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
* Referral bonuses
* Competitive wage
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Generous pet care discounts
* Life, long and short-term disability insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Paid vacation (2 weeks to start) and sick time
* Full-time and Part-time positions available
Posted about 3 hours ago
Melrose Park, Illinois
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted 14 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!