12 Hour Day Shift
(SUMMARY) Position Highlights:
- Competitive pay and 5k recruitment bonus
Additional Benefits: Relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, free parking
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement: Opportunities to advance withing the organization
Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
- full-time 7am - 7pm
- Reporting to the Director of 5 South Acute with over 22 years of clinical experience.
- Unit has DaVinci robot assisted surgery
- This is a 30-bed surgical specialty unit provides also has unique sub-specialties
What you will need:
- Support the Nursing Staff providing care for patients admitted for various procedures such as: abdominal surgeries, resolve obstructions, vascular/thoracic surgeries, and Joint & Spine surgeries.
- The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be assigned to function in either the Health Unit Coordinator or Nursing Assistant role.
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responds to inquiries or requests for information; and assists the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board for Certified Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for 2021.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.