CenterWell Senior Primary Care, a subsidiary of Humana Inc., is the new brand for a primary care medical group practice with centers open or opening in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has a strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans and is committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions. The practices also provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health.
At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, we want to help those in the communities we serve, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a positive and welcoming environment for all.
The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration plans and directs the work of professional and support personnel who provide outpatient care to patients in a clinical setting. The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives
and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration helps develop and leads implementation for staffing plans, policies and procedures for the facility and works closely with clinicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Three or more years of operational leadership experience within a multi-physician office or clinical group
- Direct leadership experience and demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor teams
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA's, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Managed care experience
- Value Based Care knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) or Health Information Management (HIMs) systems
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of CenterWell Primary Care Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Basic knowledge of Population Health Strategy
- Medicare knowledge
- Proven ability to function effectively in matrix management environment and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Solid understanding of medical care delivery, managed care financial arrangements and reimbursement
- Experience managing a budget of $500,000+
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability.ModernHire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you willread to a set of interview questions and you willenter/text responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Alert:
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.comwith instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.