Responsible for operational management of loans within an assigned client segment and is also the external contact for all loan level and strategic fulfillment issues. The role will focus on feedback to both internal and external customers on loan quality and operational efficiency as well as client consulting and advocacy. This role is responsible for the end to end client experience of funding loans with PennyMac.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Conduct daily review of active pipeline and identify appropriate client follow-up actions
- Interact with external clients providing reporting highlighting items requiring action, working with clients to solve open loan level items
- Conduct client outreach to solicit feedback, provide trending and position the PennyMac value proposition
- Review pipeline of all loans within assigned client segment for invalid stipulations or identification of alternative solutions
- Identify and resolve client issues/friction and escalate to management as appropriate
- Work with internal Account Executives to deepen client relationships and drive repeat business
- Interact with multiple departments to expedite processing and/or issue resolution Manage inquiries to other Client Support functions to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Maintain communication channels with internal and external partners
- Serve as a primary contact regarding customer needs on PNMAC products, programs, and services
- Lead onboarding and training for new clients
- Manage individual SLAs and turn times on all loans in their pipeline
- Conduct quarterly book reviews and loan level file review with senior PAM
- Use all resources to resolve loan issues escalated by the client, sales or management
- Complete special assignments necessary to support business strategy
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance or related field or applicable direct industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of mortgage experience with contemporary knowledge of mortgage industry and operational practices
- Functional understanding of applicable Federal, state and local lending regulations.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of Industry concepts, practices & procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and execute stated goals
- Basic software proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Communication - Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of external clients and internal leadership and think in a strategic manner. Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively and competent group presentation skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - Maintains a positive attitude and provides exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment