You play a major role in how our customers feel when they leave the store. You might be the first, last, and sometimes only associate a customer interacts with. That's why it's so important to smile, greet, and thank every customer. You are an ambassador of Walmart.
The pace can be intense, especially in the evenings, weekends, and holiday seasons. There are times when you must juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping customers: scan items, explain a price, bag items properly, count cash back, and keep your area clean--you get the idea!
It takes a special person who is positive, can multi-task and has a passion for customer service and helping others.
Duties and Responsibilities
Cart and Janitorial
- Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
- Stand for long periods of time while checking out customers quickly and accurately
- Keep your area clean and presentable
- Answer customer questions and help them with their needs
- Be available to assist associates across the store as needed
- Ensure customers have a great first and last impression
- Gather carts from the parking lot
- Operate equipment to move carts from the parking lot to inside the store
- Clean restrooms, salesfloor, and parking lot as needed
- Have a positive attitude in all weather conditions.
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see the actual job description.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
This job has expired.