CAD Designer *Title:* CAD Designer
*Location:* Eden Prairie, MN - Partial Remote
*Salary:* $75K - $80K
*Requirements:* AutoCAD Electrical, Panel Design, Manufacturing Industry
If you are a CAD Designer with experience, please read on! We are 100% employee owned and well established with over 41+ years in the business. With over 34 central hubs nationwide, our company is rated as one of the Top 5 of System Integrator Giants of 2022. As we expand, we are looking to add the next wave of talented individuals to keep up with the demand of our Fortune 500 clients. We have several positions open nationwide and welcome you to explore our many opportunities. Looking forward to meeting you!
What You Will Be Doing - You will be doing Panel Design for PLC's.
- Control Station Design
- Will need to catalog Databases in AutoCAD Electrical
- Will need to understand Blocks for schematics and footprints
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years experience with AutoCAD electrical
- Control panel design experience
- Knowledge of electrical concepts (Ladder, Loop, PID Diagrams)
- Visual Basic
- AAS Degree in Computer Aided Drafting / Design or equivalent degree
What's In It for You - $75K - $80K
- Work Partially Remote - 2-3 days a week.
- Uncapped Potential Bonus Payout (Roughly 15-30% each year)
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- 100% ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will Preparation Resources
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
So, if you are a CAD Designer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!