Business Intelligence Developer *Job Title:*Business Intelligence Developer
*Job Location:* Charleston, SC (hybrid-potential)
We are a thriving lighting manufacturing company founded in 2003. We specialize in custom lighting designs for residential, hospitality, and contract segments. Some of our designs have been featured in high-profile homes, restaurants, and historic restorations across the U.S. We offer a remote work environment that sparks innovation and collaboration. As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be working on a variety of projects as we grow within the E-commerce/Manufacturing industry. So if you have experience with Business Intelligence, let's chat today!
What You Will Be Doing - Developing Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft Power BI
- Developing and maintaining reports, dashboards, and analytical tools that help develop a data-driven culture throughout the organization
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the agency to execute on multiple projects, and ensure that relevant BI insights are integrated into the decision making process of all relevant teams and the organization as a whole
- Meet and communicate with stakeholders to receive feedback for the continued improvement of reports, applications, and systems
What You Need for this Position *Minimum of 2-3+ Years of Professional Experience with:*
- Developing Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft Power BI or similar Data Visualization tools
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience utilizing Python or R
- Cross Functional Communication
- Meet with C-level Executives to determine requirements, develop reports, and dashboards
What's In It for You - Base Salary + Extensive Benefits package
- Health & Dental benefits with employer contributions
- 401K with match
- Company paid holidays and generous PTO
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Life/Disability Insurance Benefits
- Company-wide health & wellness programs
- Training programs with growth potential and merit-based promotions
- Flexible remote work environment
So, if you are a Business Intelligence Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!