Location: Princeton, NJ
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a GxP Supply Chain Business Analyst to join their team.
Please email resumes to Michelle Xavier at email@example.com
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will not be considered. **
This successful candidate will have the following background:
- Knowledge in operations of validated GmP/GxP systems
- 3+ years of experience working in the technology/ healthcare/ or supply chain preferably as CSV specialist, technical writer, or business analyst
- Proven awareness of FDA governance concerning computer system validation, regulatory compliance, GMP
- Experienced in business analysis processes including requirements gathering, requirements documentation, process flow charts, requirements traceability, PQ testing, etc.
- Facilitate/ Host requirements gathering workshops and deliver Use Cases and User Requirements analysis User Requirement Document (URD) (BluePrint system export)
- Functional knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical industry is necessary
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will not be considered.** The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.