Your new company
One of the largest and most established builders in North America, with values and an approach to business guided by our heritage as a fourth-generation family business. We come to work every day to be the builder of choice for customers, the employer of choice for our people, and to set the highest standards for ethics, quality and safety.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
- Responsible for managing contractual issues
- Accurate forecasting of costs for job completion
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
- 15 years of experience - Segmental Bridge Experience required
- Experience in managing teams
The salary on this role is negotiable within reason and also offers a generous benefits package, gas card, etc. You'll also be part of a highly experienced management team who offer significant development opportunities within the heavy civil industry.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Donald Vernon at (813)498-2814 now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1116823
This job has expired.