The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote BI SQL Developer
• As a Data Analyst / BI SQL Developer on the Assurance Technology Metrics & Reporting team you will play a critical role in the data investigation, wrangling, and visualization processes within our reporting delivery pipeline.
• Working directly with our business and internal stakeholders you will be responsible for managing the reporting request intake process, scheduling and leading requirements gathering and data onboarding sessions with various stakeholders, creating final reporting deliverables, and managing report update and decommission requests.
• You will be expected to adhere to all internal and external data and privacy guidelines, and to maintain a broad knowledge of various data extraction techniques and Assurance Technology data sources.
• You will also be expected to maintain a broad knowledge of various data visualization and reporting techniques, leveraging human centered design principles in report creation and delivery.
• This roles aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client's data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics and data governance.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience building dashboards/reports for clients, using tools such as Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Online (Report and Dataset development and management).
• Experience working with data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
• Power BI development experience includes using Power Query and Microsoft DAX (Data aggregation, filtering, lookups, etc.)
• Microsoft Transactional SQL / T-SQL / TSQL / Transact-SQL (Data aggregation, transformation, relational table joins.)
• Experience of building, enhancing and utilizing Data Warehousing through SQL, providing Data Analytics, complex data queries and joins and subsequently use of Power BI to present the results
• Experience in using SQL is essential coupled with other analytics tools, e.g. Power BI.
• Knowledge in SSRS
• Problem-solving, troubleshooting & analytical skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Data Factory, Azure Storage Accounts, Microsoft Power Platform, On-Prem data Gateways and Data Flows.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Posted 19 minutes ago
Posted 19 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our