The Assistant Manager is a positive, high-energy, customer-focused position. You are provided with the opportunity to grow as an individual and team member in the tire and automotive industry.
What you'll do:
* Build customer relationships
* Assess customers' needs and provide Belle Tire solutions according to their needs
* Follow Belle Tire's Sales Process
* Manage a cash drawer; cash customers out and maintain daily cash reconciliation
* Direct the workflow in the service department
* Meet and exceed defined goals and objectives
* Handle day to day paperwork involved with retail operations
* Open and Close the store as a part of key holder duties
* Assist store manager with coaching, managing and developing employees
* Assist in writing a store schedule for all employees
* Assist in hiring, interviewing and employee relations concerns
* Inventory management
* Facility management
* Clean shop, showroom, restroom
* Work well in a team environment with a positive attitud
* Do the right thing for the customers, employees, and vendor
* Continuous thinking and sharing of ideas to improve Belle Tire
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* 18 years of age
* Valid drivers' license
* High School Diploma/GED is required
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, management and customers
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
* Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
* Paid weekly
* Company contributions to 401k
* Product and service discounts
* Flexible paid time off
* Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
* Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company
Are you looking for a new challenge and a place to grow your career? We have a great opportunity available at Belle Tire! We offer top pay and great benefits. Apply today!
Belle Tire was established 100 years ago with the belief that customer satisfaction must always be the bottom line. This year we celebrate 100 years in business, the extraordinary team that got us here and the team that will carry us into the next 100 years.
As a family owned company with over 130 retail locations and over 2,000 employees in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Ohio, we give our neighbors peace of mind and trust that we will get them back on the road fast and affordably. Belle Tire provides tire and automotive services including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries, auto glass and more with an in-store experience that far exceeds a traditional garage.
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!