VCA Thumb Butte Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team in Prescott, AZ!
We are an AAHA accredited, busy, full service, and lively small animal practice dedicated to quality medicine, surgery, client services, and employee engagement.
We are fully equipped with:
- Digital Radiography
Here, we live our mission statement: "Where your pet's health is our top priority and excellent client service is our goal".
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
- Residents enjoy four beautiful, distinct seasons and breathtaking landscapes, complete with granite mountains, lakes, streams and rolling meadows.
- Enjoy horseback riding, golf, kayaking, fishing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, cycling, local breweries, restaurants and shopping.
- The Courthouse Square hosts a variety of art and music events, is surrounded by locally owned businesses and is a hub of activity year around.
- Prescott is known as "Arizona's Christmas City"
Money Magazine and The Wall Street Journal rank Prescott as one of the best places in America to retire AND American Promise ranks the city among its top 100 communities for young people!
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
This job has expired.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com