POSTING TITLE: Associate Health Science Associate (HSA) and Associate Account Manager (AM) - Digital Medicine
OTSUKA - PEOPLE CREATING NEW PRODUCTS FOR BETTER HEALTH WORLDWIDE
WHAT'S YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL ALONG THE WAY
Your goal is to get promoted to an HSA or AM at the minimum timeframe of 12 months. You will demonstrate success in this role through collaboration with your Leadership Team and your larger Otsuka field team, overall sales performance, and exemplifying the established behaviors of an Otsuka HSA or AM. You will be asked to manage your territory, drive sales results, and demonstrate your overall business impact through your ability to influence customers, provide business insights, and continual development of market and customer knowledge.
Promotion is not guaranteed, it's earned! So, you will have to demonstrate that you have what it takes to be a star at Otsuka!
YOU NEED TO HAVE
- A Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited four-year college or university (or the equivalent if education obtained outside of the United States)
- Sales experience is required.
- Strong computer skills; time-management, organizational and planning skills
- A demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships
- Ability to think strategically to identify, build, and deliver solutions to meet customer needs
- An intrinsic sense of curiosity and problem solving which allows you to understand and anticipate situations, identify appropriate solutions, and adapt to evolving needs of customers
- Ability to readily adapt personal, interpersonal behavior, and leadership behavior based on situational need
- A deep sense of self-motivation and strong drive to succeed
- Humility, transparency and credibility in communication and action.
- The ability to communicate effectively using technology and across a range of mediums including email, face-to-face, and virtually
- High proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Valid Driver's license and a good driving record under Otsuka policy
Please note: This is a remote based sales position with corporate headquarters located in Princeton, NJ.
- Personal and professional development and growth opportunities
- Extensive pharmaceutical market and industry knowledge
- Great benefits!
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.