Working with direct supervision, the Data Integrity Associate plays a vital role in centralizing SKU setup and content-related efforts for all product lines for GameStop's digital and physical channels. Ensuring a world-class enterprise shopping experience to drive higher traffic and sales conversions, the associate will be responsible for regularly working with publisher partners and various internal teams to effectively setup new items, amass content, provide ideas for and actively partake in creating content. Associate will interact with his or her supervisor frequently during each work period. Nearly all but the most routine activities will require a supervisor's advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Communicate with merchants, vendors and all other users to resolve product setup and content opportunities.
* Maintain department standards and follow established policies and procedures
* Proofread Item content to ensure accuracy before publication
* Maintain communication with merchants, vendors and all other users regarding setup opportunities.
* Proactively manage and meet daily, weekly, monthly, and long-range deadlines
* All other duties as deemed necessary and as business dictate
* Model the behaviors expected of all GME associates including a drive for results with a clear bias for action; high levels of maturity and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively; a high service orientation; and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity
* Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
* Model team commitment by meeting deadlines; and by being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
* High School diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
* At least one year of successful organizational experience required
* Experience with data entry preferred
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to interpret data and make subsequent decisions and recommendations
* Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
* Basic knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Outlook, and Word
* Ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities to meet deadlines
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest