Assistant Property Manager, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
The Assistant Property Manager is a business leader who focuses on resident customer service and assists in managing the operations, leasing activity, renewals, collections, financial reporting, supplies, and communications of the apartment community.
- Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.\n
- Helps set the standard on how other staff member engage prospective and current residents.\n
- Tours and leases apartments as necessary.\n
- Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective sales techniques on a daily basis.\n
- Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.\n
- Assist in managing the property's budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community.\n
- Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.\n
- Inspects apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments and the community as needed.\n
- Fills the role of acting Property Manager in their absence.\n
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.\n
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
This job has expired.