Aras Innovator *Job Title:* Aras Innovator Programmer
*Location:* Fully Remote - locations in CA and MI
*Salary:* $60k-$110k+ DOE
Founded back in 1986, we are a well established solutions provider in the engineering, manufacturing, and architectural industries. Our consultative based approach allows us to drive transformation through lifecycle management and content management technologies. We have helped hundreds of clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and currently have over 200,000 users leveraging our solutions.
With aggressive growth plans, we are looking to add bright and talented individuals to our team. If you have Aras programming experience, let's talk!
What You Will Be Doing In this position, you will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively with our cross functional teams.
- Maintain, enhance, and upgrade our Aras PLM systems
- Ensure high availability of Aras tools and data integrity
- Lead Aras customization projects (upgrades, maintenance, day-to-day administration)
- Provide user support to ensure efficient platform use
- Other tasks as needed
What You Need for this Position Requirements:
- 2+ years professional Aras experience
- Experience integrating various systems with the Aras platform
- Experience applying formulas/SQL driven outputs
- Knowledge of roles, permissions, scripting, workflows, and dashboards
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary ($60k-110k+ DOE)
- Excellent PTO
- Great benefits package
So, if you are a Aras Innovator with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex Fawcett
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!