ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking an Application Support Specialist to work in our Gettysburg, PA office.
ECS is actively seeking someone to support all aspects of the FCC's IT Infrastructure by delivering and maintaining a robust, flexible, secure, and efficient technology portfolio while tracking all efforts performed in the FCC's IT Service Management System.
Responsibilities to include:
- Participate in the Service Center Unification assessment and design
- Perform as a lead and provide Service Center support to the Gettysburg facility, Field Offices, Equipment Development Group (EDG), and the FCC Columbia, MD campus and application technical support to the entire FCC enterprise
- Support production and testing environments to include targeted testing of systems as directed
- Provide after-hours and weekend on-site support for IT operational activities, such as patching and maintenance, as identified by FCC IT
- Provide support for major applications and software for licensing and tracking
- Produce monthly drafts on recommendations for continuous improvement of processes and services
- Report the status and progress of approved improvements to the COR
Shift work required Required Skills:
- 3-5 Years Relevant experience
- Must possess the ability to clear Public Trust
- Proficient knowledge in managing Tier 2 activities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle Tier 2 activities on a large program
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.