Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,700 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 9 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, cannabis, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
Our Orange, CA Lab is currently seeking at Analyst I to join our Air Group department.Analysts perform chemical measurements and other tasks to meet the expectations of our clients by efficiently and profitably generating defensible data on time.
Pay: $23 - $27 per hour. Based on experience, training or other qualifications
As a key member of the laboratory team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Analysis of environmental samples using various laboratory instruments including GC and GC/MS
- Review data and submit reports
- Calibrate, maintain, and repair instruments
- Prepare calibration standards
- Assist in cleaning sample canisters and trains, assembling equipment orders for Clients
- Maintain reagents & supplies inventory and order replacements.
- Keep workstation clean & organized
- Communicating relevant updates to applicable people in a timely manner
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as prescribed by the Company
- Compliance with Enthalpy's Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Compliance with Company's Health and Safety Plan
- Able to work overtime and or weekends
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- BA/BS in a Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or related field
- Minimum 1 year with GC/MS
- Previous experience with EPA, ASTM and SCAQMD methodologies
- Knowledge of analytical instruments, general lab practices and lab safety
- Well organized and have an attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple task simultaneously
- Good organization and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work part of a team and independently
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.