This job family acquires, designs, implements and operates the organization's information technology resources, including computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications, data processing and security. Activities include developing information technology strategies, polices and plans; managing the acquisition, implementation, maintenance and use of information technology resources; and training and supporting technology users.
Responsible for collecting, clarifying and translating business requirements into documentation and conceptual designs from which the applications and solutions are developed. Generate knowledge and value for the organization, including business process decision support at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels.
Analyzes business or scientific systems specifications and develops, codes, prepares test data, and tests and debugs programs. Revises and updates programs as required, and provides the necessary documentation for the computer operations department.
The Analyst Product I role serves as the product analyst to develop, integrate, enhance, maintain and support less complex business process needs. This role provides project support for the collection, analysis, review, and documentation of business requirements.
- Participant in agile teams and follows agile guiding principles
- Experience working in the apparel industry utilizing SAP AFS and PTC FlexPLM
- Knowledge in process flow and integration between PLM and other applications such as SAP AFS or S4 Fashion
- Knowledge of SAP AFS or S4 Fashion modules focused on materials/articles preferred
- Knowledge in PTC's FlexPLM application suite including Merchandising & Design, Development (Tech Design), Sourcing & Production, Costing, Vendor Management, Color & Materials Management and Collaboration preferred
- Partners with various groups to identify, analyze and document business objectives and requirements by performing analysis and developing the necessary documentation to define, justify, launch and execute projects
- Analyzes existing applications to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to identify business priorities and advise on options
- Develops application specifications and clearly defines the goals and objectives, project scope, key deliverables, risks/issues for the different initiatives - Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse existing code
- Designs, develops or modifies software application modules using disciplined software development processes
- Reviews modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with applications architecture standards at program level
- Conducts unit testing for application modules to ensure application meets specifications
- Updates project schedule, communication progress, project changes, and identifies risks and issues while developing mitigating plans to address them
- Provides ongoing maintenance and 24x7 Tier II applications support
- Adheres to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, e.g., addition/change/removal of program codes must be authorized, tested, and approved by business and IT
- Bachelor's Degree, BS/BA in IT or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in IT or related field
- Knowledge of product platforms - SAP AFS or S4 Fashion/ PTC Flex PLM
- Business Function Knowledge - Understanding of business processes
- Written Communication - Ability to effectively write and communicate narratives regarding business requirements
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.