Under general supervision, the HR Programs Administrator is responsible for supporting administratively focused HR programs, with a special focus on our global relocations program. The role is responsible for guiding, monitoring, and supporting associate relocations, including general adherence to company policies, budget oversight, and exception response, in collaboration with executive leadership. The role also provides executive administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources, principally, and to the Human Resources Vice Presidents and Senior Director, as needed, while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism. The primary business outcome for this position is to support the company's relocation program and other HR programs with similar scale, scope, and complexity. The role also provides general executive administrative support for the Executive Vice President, Human Resources; the Vice President, Talent and HR Operations; the Vice President, Employee Relations and Field HR Operations; and the Senior Director, OD, Talent, and Learning. The role is characterized by moderate levels of enterprise scope, technical complexity, and independent decision making.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Provide comprehensive support of the organization's relocation program including, but not limited to, providing direct support to affected associates; assessing, vetting, and monitoring related vendors; budget oversight and reporting; and ensuring general compliance to established policies and procedures in collaboration with executive leadership.
- In addition to the relocation program, support other HR programs, as needed, with similar scope, complexity, and level of independent decision-making.
- Receive, direct and respond to communications throughout various levels in the organization; interact with internal customers, vendors, corporate and field executives and associates with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Coordinate and organize data from Vice Presidents/Directors/Managers, field executives and associates; distribute reports as necessary.
- Maintain accurate calendars and contacts, tracking travel, appointments and deadlines.
- Schedule meeting and travel arrangements, coordinating time, location and resources effectively.
- Track budgetary totals, monitoring expenses and other metrics; alert the SVP to exceptions as required.
- Collect, process and organize expense reports, action plans, store operation and employee information as necessary.
- Extract, aggregate and synthesize data from multiple sources.
- Arrange national and international travel arrangements and itineraries as required, including conference registrations and training programs.
- Screen incoming calls to analyze, consolidate and respond independently as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating meetings, both on and off site, and preparing necessary presentations, videos and documents.
- Arrange plans for telecommunications, facilities and caterers, distribute information and/or invitations, coordinate speakers, and manage event budgets.
- Coordinate department events including volunteer efforts (examples include: Walk for Wishes, Angle Tree and Back-to-School fundraiser), employee recognition, and year-end activities.
- Works towards process efficiencies in everyday tasks.
- Gather, analyze, present, and draw conclusions from data found in reports, presentations, and meetings.
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other major business units throughout the GameStop organization.
- Gather, organize, interpret, and report data used by other leaders to make sound business decisions.
- Provide general administrative support including but not limited to preparing business presentations, reports and internal correspondence.
Communication - clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Managing Work - Effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Quality Orientation - Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; shows concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checks processes and tasks.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required. Accredited Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or other related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative assistant or similar support role required.
- Must be able to travel occasionally (10-15%) to off-site meetings and conferences as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Expert knowledge of the organization's relocation program.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Proficient knowledge of HR management software such as Workday, UltiPro or similar system
- Proficient knowledge of Accounting software such as QuickBooks, Great Plains or similar system
- Ability to work collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Expert relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Proficient ability to read/comprehend complex displayed and/or printed statistical data/information and reports
- Ability to recognize discrepancies/errors in written/recorded data/information including the ability to initiate and respond to work errors in a professional manner, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others
- Possess accurate typing and data entry skills
This job has expired.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities