Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
About The Site
The Prineville Energy Center is a 40 MW wind power generation facility located near Prineville, OR.
As an Administrative Assistant at Prineville, you will coordinate office services such as purchasing, payroll, records control, and other administrative activities. Successful candidates will be self-starters with the ability to interpret operating policies and exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems.
- Coordinate and implement office services such as payroll, purchasing, records control, projects, and budget accounting operations
- Assist with invoice distribution, purchase orders, and coding
- Analyze unit operating practices such as record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, personnel requirements, creating new systems, or revising established procedures
- Interpret and communicate operating policies
- Coordinate collection and preparation of financial and operations reports
- Participate in interviews of job applicants and conduct orientations of new employees as needed
- Locate and compile information and format reports, graphs, tables, records, and other sources of information
- Assemble and categorize facts and figures for written computation and calculations
- Assist with special events planning
- Operate personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data and/or reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime as needed
- 3 + years of administrative assistant experience; ideally in a smaller, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and to work as part of a team
- Real estate, joint venture partnership, and/or wind industry experience a plus
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.