PayneWest is looking for a versatile and proactive agency bill accounts payable professional to work in coordination with our client relations colleagues and carrier partners. Our ideal candidate will be a talented communicator and be skilled at interacting with a wide variety of individuals to research and solve problems while adhering to established policies and processes. You are a critical thinker, insightful and holistic in workstyle, confident, and possesses aspirations to learn and grow.
We will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the drive and desire to be a PayneWest professional. Our ideal candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don't stop short of excellence and are driven to do what's best for their clients, colleagues, and communities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Play an active role on the accounting team and maintain positive relationships with carrier partners and client relations colleagues.
- Prepare and distribute monthly carrier account reports and regular payments to appropriate insurance carriers.
- Review and reconcile monthly insurance carrier statements to PayneWest accounting records.
- Resolve all accounting differences and exception notices from insurance carriers.
- Identify agency invoicing discrepancies and support client relations colleagues through the resolution process.
- Request the addition of insurance carriers to the agency management system.
- Assist and support cross functional projects as necessary.
Who We're Looking For
- You're an accounts payable genius. You understand business and people. You have experience working in accounts payable and we would prefer that you have worked with an insurance agency or carrier, but it's not required!
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You're thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You're tech savvy. You have experience working with various automation systems and are knowledgeable with spreadsheets.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- You're a team player. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues-and you enjoy it.
- You're that person everyone can depend on -to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we're committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function. About us:
We are excited to be a part of the Marsh McLennan Agency family, an organization with people that share our same values. They are high performing, culturally oriented, and community driven. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues, clients and communities. Remote work disclaimer:
Many of our departments offer hybrid work options, empowering colleagues to work from home several days per week. Depending on your experience, role and responsibilities, hybrid and fully remote options may be available. This position is not eligible for remote work in the state of Colorado.
This job has expired.