The person we are looking for thrives in a professional and fast-paced environment. You are a motivated self-starter who has a minimum of 7 years of experience in Accounting. Your desire to learn, grow and demonstrate leaderships keeps you on the cutting edge of accounting practices. You are a proactive, detail-oriented and positive team member who enjoys thinking analytically.
Accountants at US Ecology prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. They report on our finances to leaders and offer recommendations. Accountants at US Ecology also analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, review financial statements, and generate reports to verify accuracy.
Day in the Life
After booting up your computer and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Review emails and respond to inquiries and issues presented by leadership - both operational and accounting
- Work with Accounting and Finance conducting research and data analysis
- Prepare and present findings and thoughtful, well-researched recommendations
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, discuss reports, build rapport and problem solve
- Prepare and analyze balance sheets, income statements and other reports
- Review various costs, trends and statements and provide feedback or insight base on your review
- Facilitate the monthly forecasting process and document results so they can be reviewed against actual performances
- Lead and/or participate in special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Seven years of Corporate/Public Accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially complex excel ability
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.