At Trane Technologies®
we Challenge Possible. Our brands - including Trane®
and Thermo King®
- create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Tempe, AZ is hiring for an Account Manager in Service to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships with building owners to maximize account penetration and customer retention. You will provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for customer problems, including financial and performance-based consideration. Your focus will be on providing customers a total solution for the most energy efficient buildings.
- Determine needs, develop and execute an account or opportunity specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
- Convert leads into potential solutions by qualifying, applying the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Gather and validate preliminary information via on-line research, social media platforms, networking, facility walkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements.
- Responsible for proposal development, pricing and selling strategy for building equipment, controls, and energy services, negotiating price and contractual terms and conditions.
- Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
Minimum bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, or minimum five (5) years of technical solution sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years;
Hit Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what's possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.