*The Pasteurizer is responsible for ensuring that all know pathogens are pasteurized and product is homogenized. Run and maintain pasteurizer and other related equipment within dairy production environment. High responsibility - Responsible for quality, food safety and product specifications.
* Closely monitor the dairy production process and follow Standard Operating Procedures for batching and processing products. * Accurately prepare & maintain all area paperwork.
* Monitor fats, total solids, allergen, cryoscope and other related items as they associate with processing dairy products.
* Troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties
* Verify all charts including frequency pen, cut in/cut out temperatures and product recording temperatures.
* Maintain sanitation of equipment including CIP & hand cleaning
* Operate equipment at recommended speeds and communicate mechanical and operational issues as they arise.
* Operate and clean equipment with a sense of urgency to maximize throughput and minimize downtime.
* Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
* Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP's.
* Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes. * Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
* Responsible for food safety, pre*requisite programs and food quality related to designated area. Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
* Perform other duties as assigned. *
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
*1 year experence required.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
* Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend for virtually the entire shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally including overhead.
* Must be able to work in a wet environment. Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre*employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 4 minutes ago